TERMS & CONDITIONS
THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND DESIGNERSPOPUP.COM STATING THE TERMS THAT GOVERN YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE. BY ACCESSING AND USING THE WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS DO NOT USE THE WEBSITE. YOU MUST ACCEPT AND ABIDE BY THESE TERMS AS PRESENTED TO YOU: CHANGES, ADDITIONS OR DELETIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE AND MARKATME MAY REFUSE ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE FOR NONCOMPLIANCE WITH ANY OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
Designerspopup.com (the “Website”) is a community content website operated by Designers POP UP. Content (as defined in Clause 3 below) is uploaded by Designers POP UP and it is strictly forbidden to copy any content or pictures.
These are the terms on which Designers POP UP allows you to access and use the Website, whether as a guest or a registered user. Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before you start to use the Website.
By accessing and using Designers POP UP, you are accepting these Terms & Conditions.
If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, then you are not permitted to use the Website.
Designers POP UP is free to be use as a website and offers free delivery within UAE. For deliveries outside UAE there will be added a fee which will cover the courier service.
2. Designers POP UP’s Proprietary Rights
You agree that Designers POP UP is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Website, and the Website itself is fully owned by Designers POP UP. The Website is protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world.
You may not copy, distribute, reproduce, sell, lease, assign, rent, sublicense or encumber any aspect of the Website or any Content or pictures.
You may not use, copy or change any software or database connected to Designers POP UP.
“Content” refers to any listing, event listings, reviews, postings, text, files, images, photos or any other material posted on the Website.
By posting Content on the Website:
◦ You give Designers POP UP all right to use, copy, reproduce, distribute perform, display, modify or create derivative works of the content or pictures you upload on or shared with Designers POP UP.
Designers POP UP is not responsible for, and no reliance should be placed, in any way on any Content posted, transmitted through or linked to the Website.
Designers POP UP reserves the right to (1) refuse to accept, share or display, (2) move; or (3) delete any Content posted or applying to book, on the Website.
Designers POP UP reserves the right to block or remove any user and/or ordre if it determines excessive use of the account.
Designers POP UP aims to update the Website regularly, and may change the Content at any time. Any of the Content may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
4. Links to Third Party Sites
Where the Website contains links to other sites and content provided by any third parties, these links are provided for your information only as an advertisement.
Designers POP UP accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
5. Notification of Claims of Infringement
It is forbidden to post any Content that violates any international, federal, national, local copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual property laws applicable in the United Arab Emirates.
Designers POP UP is not responsible for any Content submitted by a user that infringes another’s proprietary rights but will always do the best to prevent this kind of content.
If you are aware of any Content that you believe infringes on yours or a third party’s proprietary rights, please report the item on the actual listing or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include in any such notice:
◦ a link to the alleged infringing material;
◦ a description of the alleged infringing material;
◦ a statement contesting that the copyrighted material was not posted by the holder or permitted licensee of said copyright;
◦ your contact details (including email address); and
◦ your phone number.
Designers POP UP is approving all product listings before they go online, however Designers POP UP is NOT responsible if any content and/or picture infringes on yours or a third party’s rights. If notified of Content which allegedly does not confirm to these Terms & Conditions or infringes a third party’s proprietary rights, Designers POP UP may investigate and decide whether to remove the content and/or whole listing. Designers POP UP has no liability or responsibility to users for performance or nonperformance of such activities.
7. Accesses and Linking to the Website
Your access to the Website is provided on a non-exclusive and temporary basis by Designers POP UP, and Designers POP UP reserves the right to withdraw or amend your right to access to the Website without any notice.
Designers POP UP will not be responsible if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You may not:
◦ use any robot spider, scraper or other automated means to access Designers POP UP and collect content for any purpose or otherwise copy or download any content.
You may NOT establish a hyperlink or any contact details on your listing at any point. This will lead to termination of the user account.
Designers POP UP reserves the right to delete and/or change any listing that does not respect the above without advance notice.
You may not: use automated content to post on Designers POP UP (via the web interface) without our consent.
You will not maintain more than one account.
You may NOT contact or try to contact any other users on Designers POP UP. All communication must go through Designers POP UP.
If Designers POP UP disables your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
8. Conduct & Acceptable Use; No Spam
You agree to not post, email, or in any way publish or share anything regarding, mentioning or linking to Designers POP UP that:
◦ is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, libelous, invasive or any information harmful to minors;
◦ is of a political nature and/or is critical of any government or municipal employee in any jurisdiction.
◦ is pornographic or any kind of nudity, sexually explicit or perverse content;
◦ is anti-Islamic or in any way derogatory towards Islam;
◦ is racist or discriminatory content towards any race, religion, creed, nationality, gender or any other grouping of individuals;
◦ impersonates any another person;
◦ includes personally identifiable information about another person without their permission;
◦ is false or deceptive;
◦ solicits the sale of goods or services, except when (1) posted in the appropriately designated area of the Website for such sales;
◦ includes links to other websites, except when (1) expressly approved by Designers POP UP in writing;
◦ violates any applicable international, federal, national, local copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual property laws;
◦ contains any software viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
◦ disrupts the normal flow with an excessive number of messages; or
◦ uses misleading contact details to disguise the true origin.
You further agree NOT to:
◦ stalk or harass other users of the Website;
◦ collect personal information about users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
◦ post Content that is irrelevant or unrelated to the category where such Content is posted;
◦ to post, email, make available through the Website or contact Designers POP UP or any other users of the Website with any spam, junk mail, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or unsolicited email advertisements or
◦ attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website,The above list of prohibited content and actions is not exhaustive and Designers POP UP reserves the right to (i) remove any content that Designers POP UP considers to be against or in contradiction to applicable laws or regulations without notice; and (ii) take necessary steps to prevent persons who post such content to use Designers POP UP again.
9. Dealings with Third Party Organization and Individuals
Designers POP UP operates the Website as an online community portal for buyers and sellers. Designers POP UP is not selling the product listings directly. As a result, Designers POP UP does not guarantee or ensure any product item listed on the Website between a buyer and seller.
Furthermore, Designers POP UP is only responsible for the online booking system created for Designers POP UP, which includes reservation and booking of spots.
You will not hold Designers POP UP responsible for vendors’ product Content, actions or inactions, products items they list or if it is a fake or damaged item. Designers POP UP is not responsible to participate in any discussions between you and vendor(s) of the Website. We have no control over and do not guarantee the quality or legality of items listed, the truth or accuracy of vendors’ Content or product listings or the ability of vendors to sell items. However we do make sure that the item is delivered and payment is complete and we will do our best to help both party’s to a good sale.
Designers POP UP holds the full rights to cancel any sale and/or booking on Designers POP UP, either if vendor does not have the item available for some reason or if the company booking a stand for Designers POP UP, is not meeting our standards of product quality. In this event Designers POP UP will take any necessary actions to ensure both vendor and buyer is informed.
10. Disclaimer of Warranties
You use the Website at your own risk.
The Website is provided without warranty and is provided on a “first comes first served” concept.
11. Limitation of Liabilities
In particular, Designers POP UP is not responsible for any damages or losses resulting to you or a third party from:
◦ the use or the Website;
◦ services or goods sold/exchanged/moved through the Website;
◦ any Content displayed on the Website; or
◦ any viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
You agree to ensure and defend Designers POP UP, its shareholders, officers, directors, employees, and agents from any claims, actions, demands, damages, losses or attorney fees alleging or resulting from your use of the Website or any Content, your use of these Terms & Conditions, your abuse of any third party’s proprietary rights, or any arguments between you and one or more users connected to the Website in any way.
13. Termination of Access to the Website
Designers POP UP reserves the right to block or terminate you from accessing the Website for any abuse of these Terms & Conditions at any time without any notice.
Designers POP UP reserves the right to delete any of your Content from the Website at any time.
Designers POP UP is not responsible to you or a third party for any termination of your access to the Website.
You agree not to try to use the Website after said termination.
14. Violations of Terms & Conditions
It is your right to notify us if you become aware of any abuses by third parties of these Terms & Conditions.
15. Enforcement of Terms & Conditions
Designers POP UP reserves the right to take steps Designers POP UP believes are necessary or appropriate to apply and/or verify compliance with any of these Terms & Conditions (including, but not limited to Designers POP UP’s right to cooperate with any legal process relating to your use of the Website, and/or a third party claim that your use of the Website is unlawful and/or infringes such third party’s rights). You agree that Designers POP UP has the right without responsibility to you to disclose any registration data and/or account information to law enforcement authorities, government officials and/or third parties, as Designers POP UP believes is reasonably necessary or appropriate to enforce and/or verify compliance with any of these Terms & Conditions (including, but not limited to Designers POP UP’s right to cooperate with any legal process relating to your use of the Website, and/or a third party claim that your use of the Website is unlawful and/or oversteps such third party’s rights).
You agree that these Terms & Conditions are in electronic format does not affect in any way their legality.
These Terms & Conditions are the entire agreement between you and Designers POP UP regarding its subject matter and replace any prior oral or written agreements, representations, understandings or discussions between you and Designers POP UP.
You may not assign any part of these Terms & Conditions without Designers POP UP’s written permission. Designers POP UP may assign these Terms & Conditions immediately upon posting a notice of such assignment on the Website.
17. Governing Law & Dispute Resolution
UAE laws govern these terms.
In the event of any disagreements between you and Designers POP UP, the applicable law will be that of UAE governing laws. Designers POP UP is open to first resolve the disagreement in an informal manner.
However, if either party believes that the disagreement cannot be resolved in such a manner, then the parties agree that either party may refer any disagreement with these Terms & Conditions, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, to be finally settled by binding negotiation. Such negotiation shall be held under UAE governing laws.
The negotiation shall be the Dubai International Financial Centre in Dubai, UAE. The negotiation shall be conducted in English. The negotiation shall be final and binding on the parties.
Any judgment may be taken by any court having jurisdiction thereof or having jurisdiction over the relevant party or its assets.
If a user is found selling fake or damaged goods on Designers POP UP, the user will be terminated with no further notice.
18. Modifications to Terms & Conditions
Designers POP UP reserves the right at any time and from time to time to update, revise, supplement and modify these Terms & Conditions and to add new and/or additional rules, policies, terms and/or conditions on your use of the Website. Such Additional Terms will be effective immediately and a part of these Terms & Conditions. Your continued use of the Website constitutes your acceptance of all Additional Terms. Any Additional Terms are hereby incorporated into these Terms & Conditions by this reference.
19. Terms of payment
All payments on Designers POP UP are binding. However, Designers POP UP is offering a 14 days return policy with 100% full refund on PRODUCT LISTINGS ONLY. Any cost due to returns will be billed to the buyer.
Designers POP UP does NOT offer any refund on bookings for Designers POP UP. A reservation is valid for 24 hours and once the payment is received by Designers POP UP, the booking is confirmed and no refund will be given.
Designers POP UP offers free delivery within UAE. For any other emirates, there will be added a shipping fee to cover the courier charges.
20. Returns & Refunds
Designers POP UP offers a 14 days return policy with 100% full refund on PRODUCT LISTINGS ONLY. Any cost due to returns will be billed to the buyer.